Are you in the reintroduction phase and looking for a quick, healthy snack to satisfy your sweet tooth? Then you need this Chocolate Fudge Snack Bite recipe. It is easy, delicious, and nutritious.
Unsweetened cocoa powder is a great source of the magnesium that is essential for your digestion. It also supports heart health, brain health, and healthy hair, skin, and nails. If you think that was a lot, we just barely scratched the surface of what magnesium can do for your body.
Not only does this recipe include the essential nutrient magnesium, coconut provides healthy fat while two scoops of my favorite The Myers Way® collagen give this gut-healthy snack an extra boost of protein. Whip up this recipe whenever you need something to kick sugar cravings to the curb.
Chocolate Fudge Snack Bites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops The Myers Way® Collagen Protein
- 1/2 cup cacao butter room temperature (if you have introduced almonds into your diet, you can use almond butter here instead!)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until ingredients have fully combined. Scrape contents into a bowl and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer. Use a small spoon or ice cream scoop to scoop out about a tablespoon at a time. Form into 1 inch balls by rolling between your hands. Place on ungreased baking sheet, sprinkle with cocoa powder, and place in freezer until solid.